Wednesday 31 October 2012

Saying Thank You matters

Albertina and Me
My Friend Charity (previously referred to as "Charlotte")
          

I asked "what would you like to take home", she said "YOU" I said "I dont think I will fit in the bag",  she said "lets try!!"

Today at KOP we had a "Fun and free clothes for you afternoon" for the guardians of the Orphans we look after.
These ladies live hand to mouth and have opened their homes to look after others, even tho they don't really knowing where the next meal is coming from.


Saying THANK YOU matters because often we can feel taken for granted, overlooked, exhausted and unloved. 
Often the truth is we are loved and valued by those around us, but how are we to know unless it is spoken and demonstrated.

Be the person to voice your gratitude, it lifts people and is contagious.  

I dare you to tell the people around you this week something you are grateful for each day.


















2 comments:

  1. Great photos Z-J looks a bit warm there. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you on an internet connection Zoe?? Fancy a Skype???

    ReplyDelete