Thursday 26 December 2013

BOWLS!




On the 20th December my housemate hacked my Facebook account and wrote
"So.. I got the hair dye out and one thing lead to another.... my whole hair might be teal. Oops."
In response, for fun, I posted a photo of myself with a bowl on my head the same night.

By the 22nd many of my friends had started posting photos of themselves also with bowls on their heads, 

so I thought Id make it a competition and started a Facebook open group
"We wear bowl #mixingitup"
 www.facebook.com/groups/1444664599089006/

What happened next?
Well it got a bit out of hand.
1,102 people have become members 
and there have been 96 photos to date posted for the competition.

We have had photos from

The Netherlands, Denmark, China, USA, Canada, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Australia, France and loads from the UK.
The oldest entry is 92 years old! a lady Ive never met.
And the last entry as I type is of the Norwich City Football club mascot with a bowl on its head whilst a game is going on! 

So I guess Im extending an invitation to have some random fun with your friends and relatives this christmas.
Post a photo.
Ill pick the winner on 1st January 2014 and there is a small prize.
 
Have fun.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Fun and adventurous New Year.

ZJ
 


No comments:

Post a Comment